- About AEFP
- Annual Conference
The mission of the Association for Education Finance and Policy (AEFP) is to promote understanding of means by which resources are generated, distributed and used to enhance human learning.
The AEFP is a non-profit professional and academic association representing a variety of disciplines, perspectives and points of view. The AEFP promotes its mission by:
- Encouraging intellectually rigorous education finance and policy- related inquiry and scholarship capable of improving understanding and practice.
- Distributing theoretical and practically useful knowledge.
- Stimulating responsible public and professional deliberation and debate regarding findings, practical policy applications and research methods.
- Expanding the spectrum of scholars and practitioners from multiple intellectual disciplines and professional fields examining education finance and policy.
- Encouraging development and expansion of an international community of scholars, policy analysts and professional practitioners concerned for education finance and policy as a field of scholarship and professional activity.