The AEFP Early Career Award recognizes junior scholars (between 1 and 6 years post doctorate) with exemplary early career trajectories whose research substantially contributes to the field of education finance and policy. Self-nominations are accepted and encouraged.
Individuals who received their PhD from an accredited U.S. or Canadian institution between between June 1, 2010 and August 31, 2015.
- A $1000 award to recognize promise and contributions to the field
- Presentation of a plaque at the AEFP Annual Conference
- Award recipients will be expected to attend the 2017 AEFP Conference to be presented with their plaque and funding.
Applications must include:
An updated CV
- All applications should be submitted to the AEFP Awards Committee Chair Jason Grissom at email@example.com with “2017 Early Career Award” in the subject heading.
- Deadline: December 31, 2016.
Past Winners2016: John Papay, Brown University
2015: David Deming, Harvard University