AEFP is pleased to announce a new initiative aimed at increasing participation of pre-doctoral students (either undergraduate or master’s level students). Through this new initiative, AEFP will provide financial support for students to attend the conference. This will allow students to attend paper and poster sessions, policy talks, special programming for participants, and networking events.
The fellowships will cover travel costs to the 45th annual conference and registration fees for the conference. During the conference, students will participate in specialized programming to discuss navigating the graduate school application process and other targeted education finance and policy topics. Further, students will attend a diverse scholars networking reception. Fellows will also attend general programming, including policy talks, poster sessions, and paper sessions. Students will be selected via a competitive application process.
Recent graduates are eligible to apply for this. Current students enrolled in a doctoral degree program will not be eligible.
- Complete the online application form: https://forms.gle/nJRv4bjNL9Rf2JY38
- Submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter: One-page letter stating the applicant’s career goals, and interest in the fellowship program, AEFP, and attending the conference
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member, advisor, or mentor; letters should be submitted directly by the author to email@example.com
- Due Date: February 15, 2020
- Award Announcements: approximately one week after the application deadline