- Validating Teacher Effects on Students’ Attitudes and Behaviors: Evidence from Random Assignment of Teachers to Students. David Blazar
- I Want You! Expanding College Access through Targeted Recruiting Efforts. Brian J. Miller and William L. Skimmyhorn
- The Impact of State Aid Reform on Property Values: A Case Study of Maryland's Bridge to Excellence in Public Schools Act. Il Hwan Chung, William Duncombe, and John Yinger
- The Effects of Subgroup-Specific Accountability on Teacher Turnover and Attrition. Matthew Shirrell
- Teacher Workforce Developments: Recent Changes in Academic Competitiveness and Job Satisfaction of New Teachers. Benjamin Master, Min Sun, and Susanna Loeb
Access to EF&P
Already an active member, log in to gain full access to Education Finance and Policy journal.
Policy maker with a .gov e-mail address? Register your e-mail address to get free access to the journal via the AEFP web site.