- About AEFP
- Annual Conference
AEFP Membership Benefits
Members of the AEFP enjoy the following member benefits:
- AEFP Journal, Education Finance and Policy Published quarterly, Education Finance and Policy provides the most important scholarly research and thought on the subject of finance of public, private and higher education, in the United States, Canada and around the world. Published by the MIT Press for the Association for Education Finance and Policy, the journal is provided to all members.
- AEFP Annual Conference Membership provides the opportunity to attend the conference and stay informed on important education finance and policy issues, as well as network with colleagues. Only paid members may attend.
- Access to AEFP Conference Papers & Posters Online access to papers and posters is available to members only.
- AEFP Newsletter Published quarterly, the AEFP Newsletter keeps members informed on AEFP happenings, important opportunities and upcoming events in the field of education finance and policy.
- Job Postings Any individual member may post or search AEFP's job postings.
Institutional Members of the AEFP enjoy all of the member benefits listed above, plus these special benefits:
- Two Complimentary Memberships Complimentary memberships for two institutional representatives (along with two subscriptions of the journal, Education Finance and Policy).
- Two Complimentary Conference Registrations Recognition in all AEFP publications (Newsletters, conference program, and the website).
- Conference Space for Promotional Literature Table space at the registration area to promote Institutional members' organization or publications.
- Complimentary AEFP Membership Email One complimentary general emailing of an announcement or upcoming event to AEFP members.