Performs specialized Post Doctoral work in the planning, conducting and/or supervision of original research. Responsible for participating in a research project associated with PhD studies and the interpretation of the results of publication. Work is performed under supervision of graduate faculty members with evaluation based on accomplishment of assigned objectives and overall effectiveness of project. May supervise research and student assistants.
- Write progress reports on assessment data and key findings of the project.
- Review and synthesize literature on blended and personalized learning and program evaluation.
- Monitor and evaluate curriculum and assessments for modules of an LMS-based blended and personalized learning professional development course.
- Manage the onboarding of program participants.
- Conduct webinars on blended and personalizes learning with key stakeholders.
- Establish and/or coordinate partnerships for outreach and/or research.
PhD in area of project specialization Knowledge of modern research practices, the methods, resources, and standards thereof. Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities. Ability to integrate resources, policies, and information for the determination of procedures, solutions and other outcomes. Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with other employees and the public. Ability to plan and allocate the workload of employees, providing direct training and supervision as needed.
- Doctorate in Education or Education-related field.
- Expertise and/or experience in program evaluation.
- Strong background in conducting research and program evaluation using qualitative and/or mixed-method research methodologies.
- Solid understanding of the literature, theories, policies, and issues within program evaluation and/or blended and personalized learning and/or K-12 education.
- History of working on grant-funded research.