Demonstrated ability or evidence for promise in teaching excellence through various instructional formats (in-person, online, and hybrid instruction)
- Social science research methodological expertise in qualitative, quantitative, and/or mixed research methods
- Ability to advise and mentor Ed.D. students’ applied research efforts, including the composition and presentation of such efforts
- Demonstrated ability or evidence for promise in teaching excellence through various instructional formats (in-person, online, and hybrid instruction)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team of professionals.
Appointment: This is a full-time, nine-month academic professional track (non-tenure) position with an anticipated August 1, 2024 start date. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- An earned doctorate in PK-12 Educational Leadership or a closely related field. Those that have not yet defended must be conferred by May 31, 2024.
- Evidence of demonstrated effective teaching and advising of graduate-level students in the field of PK-12 Educational Leadership.
Preference given to applicants who also possess:
- A robust peer-reviewed academic journal and/or practitioner-oriented publication record
- Leadership experiences with relevant professional associations, such as serving on state and national K-12 educational leadership boards
- Superintendent and principal certification in the State of Texas.
- Significant experience having served as a K-12 school superintendent and/or principal
Applicants should submit the following through the Interfolio system: apply.interfolio.com/131236
- Submit a cover letter addressing qualifications for the position.
- Submit a current curriculum vita.
- Submit a personal statement to include philosophy and plans for teaching, research, and service, as applicable.
- Submit three letters of recommendation.
Application Review: Review of applications will begin October 1, 2023, and continue until the position is filled.